Armed Helicopter

• restrict 1 armed helicopter per team 17

1. yes (4) 24%
    2. no (13) 76%

hey, i'm just writting this message to suggest to restrict 1 armed chopper per team, like it's almost unplayable to play against.
    Just need your feedback please.
    I know that it won't be right for donators, but, you have to see it from our point of view too.

EDIT : i posted that on the wrong section of the forum, could you please move this thread to : ArmA 3 | King Of Hill & Conquest [ENG & GER] > Improvements

• Armed Helicopters are in no way OP. If you got an HMG you can absolutly destroy the enemy choppers. As an Infantery you can kill the Helis easily with the Zafir or RPG/NLAW. And if there are many armed helis in the air they will fight against the other Helis.

• Mate, i'm using the pawnee most of the time, Mr.Midnight too, and we can be extremely useful for our teams, we can make some really good K/D ratio, but dont forget, i need only 1 7.62mm bullet in the engine to go down and crash... its not op, at all.

Have a nice day.

• This is like the thing with the Hellcat. All guys says it was OP so Fepaje added the AA Rocket Launcher. It worked pretty well but the pilots of the helis say the AA is OP (dont understand because all helis (not the hummingbird) got flares) and was is an King of the Hill Server without armed helis...

• This is like the thing with the Hellcat. All guys says it was OP so Fepaje added the AA Rocket Launcher. It worked pretty well but the pilots of the helis say the AA is OP (dont understand because all helis (not the hummingbird) got flares) and was is an King of the Hill Server without armed helis...

Once again, i did not say to remove them, just to restrict them, like 1 or 2 per team

• Like I said there are no way OP you just need an LMG or HMG. You can run into an house too or just lay dead down this should work. And im sorry but if people are too dumb to shot an pawnee or orca down im sorry.

if it's not not op, then why are you guys using them all the time ?
    just wondering :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!